Community: Paulatuk, NT Population: 311 Doctors: 0 Nurses: 2 RCMP Members: 2 Schools: 1 Students: 55
Number of flights into town: 3/week which supply mail, food and people

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Smiles All Around



Well, our smiles are going to be changing around here shortly so I figured I should post a couple pictures of this past week-end when our current smiles are still relevant.

Nathan came home today with his first wiggly tooth.

Last year he told me one of his teeth was loose.  A lot of his friends were losing their teeth so I guess he must of wanted in on all the action.  He still has the original loose tooth so I guess it must have decided to stay put awhile longer ; )

Today when i picked him up off the bus his driver, Mr. Taylor told me he's been wiggling his tooth the whole way home.  I'd love to go for a ride on that bus just to see the shenanigans.

He hopped off and immediately showed me.  There is definitely a wiggly tooth in there.

So here's a few pictures of beautiful teeth.  Some on the way in, some on the way out.






5 teeth and counting.
5 for the last two months
I know there are more coming
C'mon teeth




Look at all those beautiful teeth!!
Bottom, middle, left
Is on it's way out

He seriously has such an amazing smile
....and amazing heart
....and amazing spirit
....and amazing personality
...and amazing laugh
...and amazing memory
...and amazing
ok, ok, ok
He's amazing and I could go on forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment