Community: Paulatuk, NT Population: 311 Doctors: 0 Nurses: 2 RCMP Members: 2 Schools: 1 Students: 55
Number of flights into town: 3/week which supply mail, food and people

Sunday 13 September 2015

So it's been awhile.....

There is no way in the world that I can possibly ever catch up so I'm just going to continue as if I have not missed any time away, let alone years.  Maybe I'll do a throw back Thursday and fit in some of my favourite pictures and memories of the missing years.

I'm also going to change how I do this.  I'm going to try to post something short every night.  This way I can track of all the cute things the boys do.  I'm going to try to use this space as a way to watch them grow and help me remember all the cute things they do.

Hopefully one day they'll look back at this and smile the way I smile at them each day.


N swimming at Upper Clement Park - Aug/15

Somebody is 7 months old


We don't live in the Arctic anymore.  
Now we have views like this from our home.
We miss the North - ALOT, but this is nice too.







No comments:

Post a Comment