Community: Paulatuk, NT Population: 311 Doctors: 0 Nurses: 2 RCMP Members: 2 Schools: 1 Students: 55
Number of flights into town: 3/week which supply mail, food and people

Monday 14 September 2015

Just hanging around


So today Mr Miles decided he'd shock his Mama by standing on his own.  It was by accident and of course there was food involved.  This boy loves his food.

 He spotted me eating a bagel and he headed my way.  I handed him a piece and he was so excited he let go of the coffee table, grabbed the bagel and stood there before realizing what he was doing and he lost his balance.  I held him up a few more times to show off his new trick and he loved it.  Smiles from ear to ear.  Slow down baby!!

Here's a little photo sequence of how many activities go in our house these days.


 Oh, Hi Mom!



 Ummm, I had a Cheerio here somewhere.



 I lost my Cheerio, and it IS the worst thing in my world.


  Then there's this guy.
He wakes up with a smile on his face 
and ends it the same way.


Just having a little fun in the downpour. 


 There's that smile.
Look at that, the world isn't ending after all.

False alarm
Resume life a normal.
Until I lose my Cheerio tomorrow morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment