Community: Paulatuk, NT Population: 311 Doctors: 0 Nurses: 2 RCMP Members: 2 Schools: 1 Students: 55
Number of flights into town: 3/week which supply mail, food and people

Saturday 24 October 2015

Cousin Fun

Kids in general bring a huge smile to my face....on most occasions, but watching Nathan and Miles play with their cousins was simply awesome.  Cousins are just great.  I've read lots of little post on Facebook about how cousins are your first real friends and I think it's true.  

Cousins Rock....and play and play and play.

We had fun, lots of fun.

First Stop:  Calgary Corn Maze





Next Stop:  Thanksgiving Dinner at the cousins house - Weeeeeeeeee


M and N - 5 weeks apart - the future of cousin trouble.

We even had some Super Hero's appear at Thanksgiving ; )



Then we hit the road.  
Next Stop:  Edmonton

Handsome T and Miles - not his best picture. 
He might get after me in the future about this.
Sorry dear, your always cute ; )


These two always have
the best time.



This right here folks might be the highlight of 
all Alberta to Nathan.
He calls it the spinning tree,
and it's what dreams are made of.

Tell me this isn't cute.


I tried my best to get a great shot for Grandma

5 boys....it's a good as it's gonna get.

Two boys with Six boy cousins.
We had fun.
And I am sure there is years of fun yet to be had.
I can't wait to watch them all grow up together.
Cousins Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment